Peeling skin in thighs, itching. Treatment?

Peeling of skin in thigh region ,Why did this happen? How can this be treated? hi there. the skin on my upper inner thighs and folds near my vagina have started to peel. the skin first went dark and is now peeling when it is dry and it rubs off like dirt wen moistened. the skin underneath is paler and pinkish on my dark skin. it itches sometimes when tooo dry what could this be caused by? how can i treat it? please help.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012
Hi what is your weight?if you are over weight reducing wt will help in your problem.othrwise you consult your physician.