Peeling skin from labia, not itchy or swollen, no discharge, STI clear. Asking for advice

Hi, im 19 year old girl and, my labia has been peeling just thin pasty bits of skin all the time for quite a while now. i had an STI check a few months ago and everything was fine. Im not itchy, swollen , uncomfortable and there is no unusual discharge , I m unsure if this is related to this issue, but on occasion when i need to urinate instead of feeling the need to go i get a sever pain in my lower abdominal area and if i move the pain worsens and it last for maybe 30 seconds or so. I am just asking advice until i can get in to see my GP.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  78 Awaiting Answer