Pea size lump

I have a lump in my collar bone kind a like size of a pea, then i can fell that something stuck in my throat..please help.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi... It could be a lymphnode that you are feeling at around the collar bone.. The throat problem may be psychogenic and if the problems persist, need endoscopy...

General & Family Physician Dr. Radhika Thyagaraju's  Response
It could be a lymph node due to an infection or any other condition leading to its enlargment as usually a lymph node is not palpable in normal conditions. However it can also be a extension of a calcification etc, hence a biopsy is mandatory with a x ray of the neck. I would advise you to consult a ent surgeon in this regard and get a full health check. I hope i have answered your query. Take care
ager penis ko bada karna ho to kya karna hoga plz
plz jaldi bataeye