Patches in mouth, suggested due to high protein, on medicines, no relief. Advice?

I GOT PATCHES IN MY MOUTH 2 MONTHS AGO MY DR SAID I GOT HIGH PROTEIN ,,CAN YOU PLZ EXPLAIN TO ME THE RELATION BETWEN THE PROTEIN AND PATCHES IN MOUTH ? WHAT CAN CAUSE HIGH PROTEIN? I HAVE 31 YEARS OLD ,, WITH A GOOD GENERAL HEALTH ,,I AM MUM OF 3 BOYS THE LAST ONE HAVE 11 MONTHS OLD,THE DR GIVED TO ME BETAMETHASONE 500MG TO MIX IT IN WATER AN USE IT AS MOUTH WASH 4 TIMES ADAY,,I TOKE BEFORE METRONIZADOLE TAB 200MG ,AND AMOXICILINN 250MG MY MOUTH GET WARS HE GIVED ME FLUCONAZOLE 50 MG FOR 7 DAYS BUT I STILL GOT THE PATCHES TO DAY THE DAY SECOND DAY FOR USING BETAMETHASONE ,,THANKS
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012