Patch under armpit, growing. Tried itch creams. What to do?

I've been having a dark brown spot or patch under my arm,close to armpit, for a few weeks now and it won't go away. It actually got almost double its original size. I've tried a lot of things, allergy creams, itch sprays even the athlete foot stuff and nothing works. It doesn't hurt or itch unless I put some kind of cream or something then It get aggravated i guess and it itches a little.
I can feel it with my hands but it's sort of tender... It is just weird. To me. Don't know what do do anymore
Please help!!!
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013