Passing stools twice a day. Eating nut mix with almonds, cashews, walnuts. Causes for symptoms?

i HAVE ALWAYS HAD PROBLEMS WITH MY BOWELS AM 40 YEARS OF AGE NOW AND NOW I HAVE JUST STARTED A OVERNIGHT JOB.. THEY HAVE A A NUT MIX HERE THAT I HAVE BEEN EATING EVERYNIGHT MOSTLY. IT HAS ALMOND , CASHEWS WALNUTS...PEANUTS SINCE I VE STARTED EATING THEM I GOING TWICE A DAY.. I JUST WANTED TO NO IF ITS THE NUTS? THAT IS MAKING GO TO THE BATHROOM
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012
Sep 2013
Hello
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
Sometimes some foods increase intestinal motility in individual person . You may be the one of them .
If your stool ( consistency ) is solid or semi solid need not to worry at all.
If your stool is loose and watery type then this is a concerning .
If loose motion avoid food provided by your department or change food .
If stool as above mentioned ( solid ) then it may be due to overeating , so either decrease the dose of food or it will take some time and food will adjust in intestine.
However lukewarm water also help in such type of cases.
Good luck.
Dr. HET