Passing stools 2-3 times in a day. Any home remedy or medication to cure permanently?

Hello Doctor, I regularly pass stools 2 times in the morning that is immediately after I woke up and I will take 1/2 to 1 liter of water. Again I feel and pass stools. If I have any special food like snacks, hotel foods or non veg than I will pass 3 times. This has become a very serious problem and I am facing this problem from more than 15 yrs. I have consulted many doctors who say this is not a problem at all. After taking the prescribed medicines it is in vein . Please suggest some simple home remedy or medicine which cures the same permanently.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012