Passing gas, no taste in mouth, nausea. Negative HIV test. Help

Hi I had sex with a girl after 2 weeks I started passi g gas constantly after 6 months took a urine test n blood test came back negative now my girl friend has the same system that I gave her now we both have gas and no taste in the mouth at times feel nausea went to a different doc the emergency to see if they can find anything they too ran test on blood also took another aid test now 1 1/2 ps I took the aids test twice since this condem broke 6 month and 1 1/2 later came back negative. I didn t tell the hosp that the condem broke cause my girl was there the sent us home with something for gas plz help what could we hav
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013