Passing drops of blood after urine due to prostate infection, again coming up after treatment?

i had a drop of bloods after urine passed and my sermons contains also bloods. It was started on 2002 and consulted doctor, after checking through scanning, Systoscopy and found that there is an infection on my prostrate and took medicine and examined the infection. It was cured and now it is started again slowly. Now i am 43 year old. Awaiting your valued feedback.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012

Welcome to Healthcare Magic.

I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress.
Well prostatitis can recur or it could be some other problem this time because blood in urine cannot be taken lightly….u will have to undergo some investigations to reach diagnosis…first and foremost u will have to get semen examination and culture and sensitivity… this will tell you about the infection and guide you for the therapy…at the same time you will have to get serum PSA and USG KUB and prostate done to rule out various other conditions related to the symptoms…..

Wish you good health.