Passing blood along with motion with farting, intestinal gas after meals, anxiety disorder. Reason?

I often see blood in toilet. It comes after I finish in the toilet, and it is not mixed with scat. It often happens with farting. I have some discomfort with too much intestinal gas after meals too. The excess gas issue started since about two years ago, and the bleeding started one year ago. What could be the reason for this? I am a 21 year-old male, and haven t had any other health issue for the past five years except for this one. (I also experienced some degree of Generalized Anxiety Disorder and two Panic Attacks during the year of 2012, which is going away rapidly by now) Please help, I live in a city in a third-world country where I can t find a real doctor who can help, or at least be able to diagnose the issue and causes! I really need to know about this issue since I am very concerned. Thank you so very much, in advance. Nn
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013