Passes motion 3-4 times with pressure, burning sensation while urinating. How to get relief?

hello Dr. I have problem in stomach , I have to go for toilet 3 to 4 times a day and with big pressure and after I have problem in my urine like burn , if i get two three glass water the after some time will ok. burn type problem comes when my stomach are not working good and big pressure before toilet. please advise what to take care.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012

I suggest to consult a physician for further evaluation and to run following tests:
- urine analysis
- urine culture and sensitivity
- examination of feces for ova/parasites
- culture of feces (for bacteria and candida)
- abdominal ultrasound

Meanwhile, I advise to:

- take otc tasectan and probiotics for diarrhea
- take plenty of water and o.r.s
- take otc antiacids (which can also help reducing burning sensation of your urine)

All the best!