Passed stools while sleeping, diarrhea. Whats wrong with the system?

I am getting abit worried as lastnight for the second time in about 2 weeks I woke to find that I had passed a small stool while sleeping. I had a normal delivery of my baby 15 weeks ago. Ur don t know if this is relevant? I have also been suffering from occasional sudden diarrhoea. I can t seem to link it to anything but I m actually becoming nervous about going anywhere alone with my kids I case it happens while I m out. Please help!
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012