Partial root canal, tooth numb post antibiotics, red swollen gums, ulcers, migraine patient, pain due to headache or dental problems ?

I had a partial root canal in march. Still can not complete it because of infection. Started 3rd round of antibotics yesterday. Tooth num 30. The gum is red, swollen and has ulcers on it. It is very painful and sends shooting pain to varius places. I m also a migraine sufferer. Today I have a migraine on the opposite side of the tooth...te left side. Could tis be a result of the tooth or just a normal migraine. Usually my migraines are all right sided.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012