Part of the tomato sandwich skin seems to be stuck in throat, tried drinking fluids, bread and coughing but no improvement. Remedy to take it out?

I was eating a tomato sandwich five days ago, and ever since it feels like part of the skin is stuck in my throat . I ve tried gulping water, eating dry bread, eating biscuits, and coughing as much as I can and it still won t come up. I have gone to a doctor and he told me to keep drinking fluids. I ve done this religiously for the last three days and it still hasn t shifted it. Please help. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012