Pars fracture, degenerating disc, leg pain, stomach pain, frequent bowel movement. Tried epidural shots, faucet shots

HI, my name is Nikki I m a some what healthy 25 year old. I suffer from a pars fracture (that was never developed in Uterus ), degenerating disc in L5 S1, and severe leg pain down both legs, and a bulging disc L5. Someday s it gets so bad i urinate with stools 10 times in the morning and have green stool.... stomach pain through out the day as well with allot of bathroom trips. I m in so much pain i cant eat. I have tried epidural shots, faucet shots, now will start physical therapy . I m not living a life of happiness. I have seen 4 doctors. For some reason I think they are missing something!
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012