Parasites in rectum, crawling into skin. Having morgellans. Suggestions?

I have been told i may have morgellans. problem is i have parasites coming out of my rectom.then crawling and burrowing into my skin.i can see it i can feel it.my left leg especially looks like a war zone.i,m up half the night in the bathroom rubbing down with alcohol. all blood,urine tests, stool specimens come back negetive.please.it is not my imagination.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
Addiction Medicine Specialist 's  Response

Morgellons's disease is a very controversial diagnosis with many doctors believing that the patient has delusions of being infested by parasites as no parasite is ever detected by any tests. But since you can see the parasites, try taking a photograph with a good camera and then show the parasite to your doctor. If however nothing comes in the photograph, then do consider a trial of antipsychotic medicines for delusional parasitosis. If it helps resolve your symptoms, it is good and you will be much relieved. If it doesn't work, then your doctor will know that this is not a delusion of being infested.

Hope this helps you. Best wishes.