Panic and anxious behaviour. Taking stamlo beta. Are they the side effects?

I am taking Stamlo beta every day after morning break-fast.for last three year I have done Stress test,2D Echo & Ecg in reputed Hospital Found Ok, Normal..I am 63 years old (M) doing exercise every day.At present I am facing a problem of getting tense at the starting of work like Going for Long driving by car or any responsible work to be done & geting little panic any thing sudden happen in daily routine Pl advice whether i should continue this medicine? or require any suppliment med.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013