Palpitations when walking, skipping heartbeat, breathlessness, anxiety

Hey every time I walk after about 5-10 minutes i will begin to have palpitations, these dont seem to bother me but what does is when they are accompanied by feeling my heart skip beats in my throat . Its almost like my throat is closing up on me and i feel short on breath for a few moments. These conditions do not coincide with any chest pains, dizziness , or arm pain. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have mild anxiety but nothing crippling although this condition is crippling to me, I feel like I cant even go for a short walk without the fear of not being able to breathe.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012