Palpitations, shortness of breath, advised ablation, no problem in heart, referred to neurologist. Suggestions?

i have been suffering from palpatation and shortness of breathe since 4 years. i have checked my health in hospital and doctor recommend me to do ablation . so i did ablation in london in st. george hospital. after that also i am suffering with palpatation and shortness of breathe.furthermore i have acidity problem as well. i did consult with cardiologist as well and he told me that i have no serious problem in heart and he refer me to neurologist . i am wondering that is this problem arise due to neuro problem?? plz suggest me
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012