Palpitations, have anxiety disorder, panic attacks, low RBC count, iron deficiency. What is wrong?

Hi dr. I am Gahyathri from Malaysia. I was facing anxiety disorder and panic attack 3 years back. I still have slight anxiety issues. This problem associates with rapid heart beat. Even when I am emotionally normal and calm, I do experience heart palpitation . Especially if I m hungry. It worsen if I take coffee or chocolates. Sometimes Gaviscon ( acid reflux syrup) gives temporary relief. I have done full medical check up. The result shows I have no thyroid problem but lesser red blood cells. I am currently taking iron supplement and the condition has improved. But my concern is I still suffer from heart palpitation, I cannot perform even a simple exercise or even bend down, otherwise it will immediately trigger palpitation. Recently I went for heart screening and was diagnosed with sinus pauses and the condition was described as benign but no swelling or whatsoever with the physical condition of the heart. I am looking for the right solution to be free from the palpitation. Its annoying and making me weak. Pls advice. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013