Painless blister on penis. Had unprotected sex, masturbating. Suggestions?

I have a small painless blister filled with fluid underneath the head of my penis.. Its only one not a cluster its grey coloured pretty much like a regular blister.. Im jus worried as to what it cud be i had unprotected sex 2 days ago so im really scared but i have no syptoms no redness its a little sore now but i think its cuz im constantly touching i did notice it this morning as i was masterbating so im hoping its a friction blister
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have localised Paraphimosis (Blister) after unprotected sex due to vigorous dry sex.
Please take antibiotics along with anti inflammatory medicines for a week .It should get cured with this treatment.

If persists or increases in size even after treatment, it may need to get drained by a qualified general surgeon.
Dr.Patil