Painful urination, nausea, weakness, vertigo, cough, fatigue, painful abdomen, swelling in tummy. Total abdominal hysterectomy. Help?a

I had a salpingo total abdominal hysterectomy in jan 2012
complained from day 1 I had trouble emptying bladder Was taking zanex for anexiety from all the pain I was in. After surgery I had lost a total of 45 lbs between july of 2011 to september of 2012. no one could figue it out why?
blood test after blood test, nerve test for weekenss and pain on left side. complained of feeling of beinig kicked on left side, frequent urnating, in night, vertigo, nausea early am when using restroom.pelvic pain, cant lift heavy things still, dark uring.fatigue, urine comes out when sneeze or caugh, sharp pain in side or abdomen signals me to urinate urgenty. pain after sex. lowerbelly swollen always?fast and slight streems of urnie..what is going on. I have been persistant. with docs till I got tired of complaining. and just deal with it now. now i am worried ??
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013