Painful toes, stressed. Vitamin D low. Body swelling, why?

Hi Doctor, I m 5 feet n 4.9 inches and weight 72.8kg. I have pain in my both toes of the feet, in fact am feeling the pain in the corner of my feet balls while walking,you can say the pain is in outer bone of the feet s toes. this pain i had first time in 2009, I contact a Neurologist in Pakistan, did x-rays and tests for nerves which was clear but vitamin D level was low and given me tablets.... then this pain goes off itself for few months and came back in 2010, I again contact a doctor in London but my GP said your fine. I join an Aerobic center in April 2011, this pain was ok but i got pain in my shin and i again test vitamin D which was low and i have been given injection for this in Pakistan. And now since January 2012 this pain come back and sometimes it become very severe, my GP test my blood, vitamin D and Uric level but they says its clear, one thing i need to mention that i have swelling in my body, i was perfect ok but after leaving Aerobic, i get swallow , and put on weight a bit i don t know what it could be, please suggest me what should i do? am so worried, I cant walk, cant dance, cant join a gym because of this stress...
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012
The pain that you have could be due to arthritis or raised uric acid levels or due to vitamin D3 deficiency. This can be taken care of after proper investigations.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,