Painful spot on abdomen, area bruised. Cat scan showed varicose veins. History of DVT

About 3 weeks ago i noticed a painful spot on my abdomen that was red. I went to the doctor she ddid a cat scan that showed vericose veins and put me on an antibiotic . That area is now bruised. Then a few days later I developed an area on my side, then on my upper arm , then on my upper thigh and this morning on my forarm. These areas start out hurting and red then turn to bruised. I do have a history of DVT . All of these symptoms are on my left side.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012