Painful soft spot on the head after being hit. No dizziness or nausea. Have headache. Should I be concerned?

Last night, I hit the very top of my head coming out of the crawl space. It immediately knocked me to my knees and was very painful. I iced it the rest of the night and it continued to hurt. This morning, it is still hurts. There is no bump but there is a very painful soft spot on the top of my head. I am not dizzy or and have no nausea , just a REALLY bad headache . Is this something to be concerned with?
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012