Painful scar on foot after surgery to obliterate sweat glands. What is it?

I have had a scar on my foot from a surgery I had earlier this year. My feet sweat and the surgery was using a laser to basically obliterate sweat glands. My feet got terrible blisters from the surgery and I took heal when normal recovery is a few days, finally everything healed and left me with a few scars on the bottom of my feet. I d say everything was healed around august. Now a few months later under one of the scars it almost looks like blood is under there. The scar had gotten painful and hurts just sitting her. Very painful to touch and hard to walk and stand on. For my job I have to stand all day so it s starting to be a problem. What is it and is there something I can do? I don t want to take medicine every day. I m 34 and have little kids and I play soccer and I don t want this to interfere.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012