Painful ribs. Taking Celebrex. Swollen ribs, weight loss. MRI normal

My ribs are painful and even after taking painkillers like celebrex the pain has been persistant for the last three months. The ribs are swollen and this is causing me great discomfort apart from the pain.lhave lost 10 kg over the three months.
MRI was done but he docotr tells there are nothing significantand ordered a colonocsope. The result does note lead anywhere. The pain is radiating tothe spine and i am in agony.pLease advice.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013