Painful pinch on the top of foot followed by red spot with white circle in the center. Cause?

Awesome! This was a surprise! On Saturday, I felt a painful pinch on the top of my foot while walking in a parking lot. Looking down, I saw a tiny dark bug and swatted it away. It did not want to let go and dug in. I forcefully shoved it off. Yesterday, I noticed a red spot developing. Today there is a white circle in the center looking pussy. What do you think it could be?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013
From history it seems that you might be having some poisonous bite giving rise to some allergic reaction on the part.
Take one antibiotic meidicne course.
Take anti-histamine like Cetrizine or Benadryl for 2-3 days.
Ok and take care.