Painful, numb, tingling hands, diarrhoea, right abdomen pain. Using Meth. How to get relief?

Hi. I began using meth about two months ago consitently to lose weight because someone called me fat and i an heavy but have lost maybe 35 poundi have concerns about some things. My hands (especially my right one) are painfully numb and tingling . I have been using my arm alot lately (and embarressing to adnit masturbating for hours abd have horrible muscle spasms on right side of becj and stuff. Now my stomache is distended andnim having paun on right side if avdomwb and back. Todqy i had lots of diharea and blood in it. Please help!
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012