Painful muscles, left arm pain, armpit pain, pelvic muscles pain. Why?

Hi, I am Amar, 25 years old male. I have pain in my left side muscles that goes through below the left year lobe to left arm, left side back just below the armpit and it goes down to left side pelvic muscles, left testicles and left leg. i have been suffering from this kind of pain from last 2.5 increases when i used to talk on the mobile phone even for 15 min also increases when i use the head phone or ear phones. kindly provide me the solution, what would be the reason and treatment. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013