Painful muscle cramps throughout body during R-chop chemotherapy. Stopped after leaving out Vincristine. Cramps caused by Vincristine?

I ve been experiencing a substantially increaed frequency of painful muscle cramps in various parts of my body (i.e., almost daily) since I began R-Chop chemoterapy for Stage 2 Lymphoma last September. Consequently, on the sixth and last treatment I had six days ago, the Oncologist in charge left out the component of R-Chop called Vincristine . She did this because she thought it was the only component of R-Chop that could possibly cause muscle cramps and, at the same time, was the least important doe chemotherapy . Since then, I haven t experienced a single muscle cramp. Do you think this provide(s strong evidence that Vincristine was the cause of my muscle cramps? Is there proof that Vicristine does, in fact, cause muscle cramps?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013