Painful leg, knee and calf; curvature in spine, hands lose sensation. What is the reason?

I have had a throbbing pain for about a year that is mostly present in my right leg. It mostly happens while in the sitting position but occasionally while sitting or lying down as well. When I am in the sitting position. The pain extends from my calf to right below my knee . Can someone please tell me what this might be. I have a curvature in my spine and my arms tend to fall asleep to the point i have no feeling in them so I don t know if circulation or spine problems would have anything to do with it.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013