Painful hit on the bone next to right eye, slight dizziness, pressure in head. Anything to worry ?

I had a painful hit from a wood based seat cushion on the bone next to my right eye. It didn t strike the eye, however the next morning the inner part of the white next to the nose was blood red. This accident was on a Friday night. The blood faded over next couple days. Now, 6 days after the hit, I am feeling a slight dizziness & I felt slightly like a sinus pressure in my head before rising for the day. I also feel very tired.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  62 Awaiting Answer