Painful head, eyes, collarbone, shoulder. Infection of cortisone. Perform radio frequency neurotomy? Side effect?

I have had strong pain from the top of head going behind the eye and down to my collar bone to middle of shoulder blade. Dr thought initially of trigeminal neuralgia but not all symptoms are there. They have done numerous inection of cortisone and now want to perform radiofrequency neurotomy but I m scared of side effect. I am on Endep currently and Dr wants to change to Lyrica what are the long term eefects of taking these tabltes and is RF worth investigating
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013