Painful erections, left curved penis. Is this Peyronies disease?

My penis head is red/ inflamed and is grey around the edges. Pulling back the foreskin is also difficult. This can make erections painful. I also have an upward/ left curve to my penis and I;m wondering could I have Peyronies disease . I would really appreciate some advice because I m really worried. I m 16 and a virgin so I haven t been given an STD . Btw, I sent you my wrong email address so please copy and paste the answer if you have sent it to YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012