Painful body, fever, reports showed ESR, ASO and HB results. On dispirin. Meaning?

the age of my son is 9y 2m, weight 26kg. he is having pain in whole body and is unable move and suffering from fever since 1month. his blood report shows ASO-347, ESR-34, HB-10.3gm. After consulting with a doctor he prescribed Disprin tablet , rp penidure la 12 injection and enteromycetin 15ml 3times a day. my son is taking all the medicines at right time but the fever continuing daily two time still now. please tell me about his disease and how to overcome from this typical situation.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013