Pain while urinating. Is there any treatment to increase sperm count?

Hello Sir, First Question:I want to discuss this thing from u that can i make more sperm in my body......Bczzzz 2 months ago cums alot and it s colour was white but it was very lite and i have stopped it .... i just want 2 ask that Is there any problem that i am suffering from more thing Sir .... is that when i go to the toilet and when i start peeing my anus starts father is also a doctor but i don t want to share this thing with him.....and sir if i have stop cumming then why i fell so much weakness and also don t get interest in studies....although i have getting first position since K.G....Now my age is 17
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012