Pain, tingling in testicle and inner thigh to knee, periodic sharp abdominal pains after taking up gym. Is it worrisome?

Hello, I have a somewhat complicated question: I m a 27 year old male. Recently I started going to the gym three times a week for about an hour each time, mostly to get back in shape and gain some weight. After one of the sessions I started feeling pain and tingling in my left testicle and my inner thigh all the way to my knee . I took a break from the gym to see if resting would help and it did. However, three days later I started feeling pain in my upper abdomen on both sides. It started off on the right and then it mostly hurt on the left near my hip. It s a surface pain that comes and goes and feels electric . I also drink a lot of coffee, and I started taking protein supplements and multivitamin . I stopped taking them in the meantime, thinking that it might be related. I plan to cut down on coffee as well. Please let me know if I should be worried - I don t know if I should see a doctor and what could possibly be wrong. What are my options?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012