Pain, stiffness in left knee, stabbing pain in right calf muscle, between shoulder blades. What's happening ?

Thank you for offering to help. since the last 3 months i have pain and stiffness in the left knee, stabbing pain in the right calf muscle ( especially when I apply pressure with my heel as going downstairs) pain between the shoulder blades, pain in the left shoulder which at times spreads to the upper arm. and is difficult to raise the arm 2 years ago I did have a frozen shoulder ( left). At times there is fatigue and at times I.m okay ! The most challenging part is while climbing stairs Please tell me what is happening... my daily activity levels have reduced ,! I am 62 yrs old
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013