Pain, soreness, stiffness in neck, spreading towards shoulders, back and arms, meloxicam, propoxyphene N-100

I woke up this morning with Severe Stiffness on the left side of my Neck and Pain and Soreness on the left side of my neck and the stiffness, pain, & soreness is stretching all across my the left side of my back and ESPECIALLY up In My SHoulders Blades on the left side of my back and all the way down left arm . When I bend my head & neck down towards my chest I can feel the pain and soreness & stiffness worsen in my shoulder blades & neck and back. When I turn my neck to the left side, the same thing happens. Last night before I went to bed, I did turn on this Fan because it was hot. and the Fan blew on me all night. What sounds like is going on with me???? Do you think the Fan might a had something to do with this????? and also I have a old bottle of Meloxicam (Mobic) from the year 2010. Do you think If I took the old bottle of meloxicam that it will alleviate my pain and soreness and stiffness in my neck, shoulder blades and muscles??? Can I take a old bottle of Meloxicam for these symptoms?? & I also have a old bottle from the year 2010, of Propoxyphene N-100 for Pain, can I take that as well??? Please email back...I would really appreciate it. -Daniel EMAIL: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012