Pain, pressure in the left side of head. Suspected ear infection. Got better with antibiotics. Relapsed. Suggestions?

I have had pain and pressure on the left side of my head down the masdoid and now pain in left neck and shoulder thought it was ear infection and was told by ent that it wasn t said there isnothing wrong I feel horrible all the tie I saw a a.k. chiropractor and he said I had an infection it got some better when I put myself on anitbiotics I have for dental work and now it is back more than ever
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013