Pain persisting after gall bladder removal. Stone in the bile duct. Will the pain subside?

I had my gallbladder removed 12/11 I had just had a baby 10/11 I had been sick for 2 years before the procedure. I was still in pain after the surgery for several months; the pain stopped and returned in 10/12 I went for an ercp 2 days ago and a golf ball size stone was found in my bile duct . I am still in a lot of pain that is shooting up my chest and my neck I was told I can return to work the next day and I would be fine. Im not taking anything for pain but was wondering should I go back to the hospital or will the pain eventually subside
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013