Pain on urination, burning sensation, urine leakage, gastric problems. Ultrasound shows enlarged liver, spleen, GB. Treatment?

Today I have done with ultrasound and diagnosed: Enlarge liver , spleen , GB, CBD Impressions of USG are : PID, Bowel pathology and mild hepatosplemenpaly. Problem: I was experiencing pain during urinal discharge with burning sensation and frequent lil urine discharge/leakage and gastric problem from long time. I am 24 year old married woman. My Question: What is the problem that I am suffering from and how serious it is?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012