Pain on the skin surface from arms to legs and twitching of fingers

Hi, I get bursts of pins and needles like sensation on the surface of my skin shooting from my arms and legs to the ends of my limbs, and twitching in my forefingers after neck traction and TENS treatment at the PT. All this after initially seeing the Orthopod from complete neck spasm like symptoms. By the way, I have early stage arthritis . Although the PT does make me feel much better, I am still concerned with these strange sensations. Also, I am not taking any medication other than advil two or three times now. I was prescribed muscle relaxants and etolodac by my PCP, and the Orthopod wanted to prescribe other medications, but I declined. Any comments of what you might think is going on, and how I should proceed with treatment would be greatly appreciated. I personally have always been of the idea, treat conservatively without meds, and go from there. My biggest concern is getting the pain to stop, and what the true diagnosis might be.
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012