Pain on the left of sternum, upper abdomen, red spots on the area, skin irritation near ankles and upper lip. Diagnosis and cure?

For a few days now I have had pain (only to the touch) On the bottom right/left of sternum and upper abdomen. No discoloration but now I have a few red spots around the area and one on the left side of my chest and one right below my belly button. I also have skin irritation near ankles and upper lip . Also a small white pimple looking near my anus . I have seen a Dermatologist for the upper lip and white bump. White bump I was told is normal even around the penis if it were to come up. As far as upper lip was told that it is probably alopecia . Random bruising occurs only on the outside thigh of my leg. I m tired of seeing my doctors only for them to have me do chest x-rays that show nothing and then they tell me don t worry about it.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013