Pain on right side of stomach, have been taking hot compresses, no relief. Remedy?

please dr.answer me at this very moment my right side of my stomach is painful.its been since first I wipe it in hot water into a bottle and I was relieve and it happen again and always happenning to me..I do again the bottled hot water but nothing happen its still painful and i cant sleep..pls help me dr..thank you very much
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Oct 2013
hello dear
thanks for your query at HCM
pain inright side in the area of stomach may be due to peptic ulcer disease it will not decrease on hot compression .
take tab pantoprazole 20 mg twice day before half hour food.
it will control most of the pain
if not decreasing on medication consult doctor and take medication accordingly