Pain on left side of abdomen, near ovary. Due to ovulation, pregnancy or cyst?

Hi docter! I was supposed to ovulate about a week ago, (day 14, 15). About 4 days ago, I started getting pain around the left side of my lower abdomen (round about where my ovary is situated). It went on for 3 days. Today it s not that sore when I m walking, but when I go to sit down it feels like pressure on both sides of my ovaries. What does this mean? Did I ovulate later this month? Could I be Pregnant? Or is it a cyst? Regards
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  86 Awaiting Answer