Pain on left side, hurts and rumbles on breathing, occasional phlegm. What could it be?

Hi. I was leaning over doing someones hair in a crunched up position, on the left hand side for around 2 hours, 2 weeks ago and when i got up i had to go outside and catch air as i was short of breath. Ever since i have had pain in my left side which moves all over the left side. sometimes feels like joint pain sometimes like muscle. other times it hurts and rumbles when i breathe. i have had what seems a inward cold producing syptoms such as occasional phlegm but nothing else. in the beginning the pain was quite unbearable it has reduced down to a rumble upon breathing with slight aching on the left side still.sometimes feels like its my heart or my lung or my rib. please advise.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013