Pain on chest, please help

I have a chest pain on my left side
Asked On : Wed, 12 May 2010
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Left sided chest pain could be due to many reasons like Angina;pneumonia;pain due to injury to ribs ;& even muscular pain .Please write what associated symptoms are there ?what is your age?so that we can understand better & advice accordingly.Till then to rule out cardiac pain you can get a ECG done.
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
depending on age & sex reason for chest pains vary.start exercise ,even it don`t subside ,consult physician for investigation & treatment.     
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”