Pain near urethra, lesions in vagina, headache, fever. Had sex. Is it herpes?

I visited my boyfriend this weekend, and we had sex nightly for 4 nights. 2 days after I left, I noticed my clit was very sore and when my urine touched it, it would burn . Later, my upper vaginal area became extremely sensitive, with sharp pains if I moved too suddenly. I examined the area and found several lesions under my clit and on the upper part of my inner labia . the ones under my clit are small and round, not flesh colored but not completely white either. One is on my labia and it is red, as is the one right on the side of my clit. There was one more above my clit that this skin-like substance came off of, and now it doesnt hurt. the rest are still painful. I ve been experiencing fever and headache , but no muscle aches or abnormal discharge. There are no sores or pain near my urethra , vaginal opening, or anus . I just discovered 2 chancre like sores on my lip this afternoon, which are not painful and when I exfoliated my lips , the top layer of skin came off and now they are just holes on my lip. Please tell me this is not herpes or something.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013